A sequel to the film that takes place on All Souls Night. A group of spirits visits those who need them the most.
- An 'elseworlds' tale that takes many NIMH elements into play. Written in script format as well as in comic book form.
- This one is a sequel to “Secret of NIMH 2,” written by another young author. While I deny the fact that film was even made, the story reads pretty well.
- "Justin's Wedding" in Spanish. Title pretty much says it all! (Partial translation provided)
- Rather well written, this is one takes quite an interesting twist on the usual NIMH tale; a kid gets turned into a rat by the amulet!
- A cute little story written by the youngest author to be featured on this site. It tells the story of Mrs.Brisby's oldest son, Martin, and is set just a few weeks after the first story ended.
- This is an archive of the old ancillary content that went along with the older version of NTFE. This used to be hosted at ntfe.thornvalley.com.
- This is the older, illustrated version of the story "NIMH: The Final Experiment". This used to be hosted at ntfe.thornvalley.com.
- A professionally drawn graphic novel sequel to the movie. A must see.
- Another of Carlos's tales that has Justin speaking to the NIMH scientists. (In Spanish, translation provided by JR/Persuivant)
- The latest of Carlos's tales in Spanish, currently untranslated. If you'd like to tranlsate them, please get in touch!
- The "brilliant" mind behind The Rangers of NIMH returns with a sequel, and the actually brilliant minds behind the first MiSTing return with a hilarious riff of it. Includes an appearance of the diabolical "Sequelizer".
- A wonderfully sophisticated cross-over between "The Secret of NIMH" and "Robin Hood." Inspired by a picture drawn by Ken Singshow, this author takes a darker look at both stories (and some other elements as well) in this enchanting unfinished story.
- Taking place somewhere between “Rats of Thorn Valley” and “Second in Command,” this tale is told by Eileen, one of Paul’s original rat characters. Unfortunately, there are only two chapters to this story, which was unreleased at the time that the archive went down in 2001.
- A sequel to Paul’s other complete works that focuses on Timothy and his adjustment to life as a “Mouse of NIMH.” Set after “Second in Command,” there is sadly only one chapter to this story.
- The start on what appears to be a series of letters to a character named Paul, from another rat in the valley.
- A prequel to the movie, told in different perspectives of all the characters. An interesting look at events in the 'mosaic' style of writing.
- This short is part of another larger work that was never completed nor released. This story takes place in the far future of Thorn Valley. Told by Cynthia, it is an interesting little read, and one of the pieces Paul sent me when he originally contacted me about getting his fanfiction up on the web.
- One of Carlos's short stories, this means "The Promised Visit" in Spanish. (Translation provided)