All references to "Thorn Valley maintainers" refer to the site operators and owner (in this case, Simon and any other person that assists him in the maintenance of this website). By visiting the Thorn Valley website and/or using any of the services provided herein, you agree to abide by the following rules.
- Do not link directly to or embed inline any image or other media from another website without permission from Simon. Basically, don't steal bandwidth, and don't make things that originate from the Thorn Valley site seem to originate from your own server. Links to regular HTML files are okay.
- Do not redistribute the content on Thorn Valley without the author's permission. See the Copyright Information for more details.
- In regards to the Forum and the comment system for the Art Gallery, the following rules are in effect:
- No offensive, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate material or links should be posted to either the forum or mailing list.
- Disruptive conduct (i.e. "trolling" or "flaming") and/or foul language is not tolerated. Please be respectful of others.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in the deletion of offending messages or threads on the forum, suspension of your account or membership to either the forum or mailing list, and/or a complete ban of access to the forum or mailing list by your computer (by IP address).
- Comments can be turned off on a case-by-case basis for any fan-artist with a section in the Art Gallery that wishes to do so. Artists should contact Simon if they wish to do so for their section.
- For a more complete listing of rules as they apply to the forum, see this posting on the forum.
- Thorn Valley maintainers may collect anonymous usage statistics and logs for system administration and demographic purposes for the intent of providing better service.
- Thorn Valley is expressly anti-spam. We will not send unsolicited bulk email to any email addresses we collect, nor will we sell these addresses to any third parties.
- Any information or comments freely given or posted on the forum or mailing list is the property and responsibility of its author. Thorn Valley maintainers cannot be held responsible for their content or any subsequent violations of privacy due to their content. (For example, if you post your phone number, you cannot hold Thorn Valley maintainers responsible for any calls you may receive.) We reserve the right to delete or block any postings.
- Since the majority of this site is not run over an encrypted connection, you should have no expectation of privacy, as third parties can easily intercept the traffic.